This colorful unit is beyond tall. It features 2 thrilling super slide lanes and 1 climbing lane. It is perfect for any big outdoor event. The colors can be easily customized. This unit uses the patented CAS System (U.S. Patent #7,300,354) to prevent quick deflation in the event of a power loss.
The USCPSC has a mandatory requirement for inflatable slides: "Inflatable rides need a sealed chamber to prevent the rapid collapse of ceiling and walls onto the rider if the electronic power to the blower(s) fails." Slides without CAS will deflate rapidly after 5 minutes of air loss, but a slide with CAS remains firm, even after 5 minutes of air-loss".
This unit comes with top and bottom tie-down tether straps, anchors, a heavy duty bag, and repair kit.
- Commercial-grade quality
- 18.5oz anti-tear vinyl with anti-microbial formulation
- Double-stitched reinforced seams
- Ultra heavy-duty baffles (1500x1500 denier)
- Lead-safe vinyls and flame-retardant materials*
- Heavy-duty deflation zippers with velcro straps
- USA-built replaceable climb and slide covers
- Protective sun shades
- Heavy-duty climbing grips
- Non-wax slippery slide surface
- Inflation tube backflow flap and secondary inflation tube
* All of our inflatables are constructed from materials that are lead-safe, meaning levels below 90ppm. This is well below even the strict CPSIA and California Proposition #65 compliance limits of 300ppm, meaning our inflatables are safe for children. We also use vinyl materials that are flame-retardant and meet the new California NFPA 701, large and small-scale tests