How do I apply a vinyl patch?
As you use your inflatable, situations may occur that require you to temporarily patch your inflatable. While some vinyl with visible cross-weaving will allow you to sew the tear with strong polyester thread, this is not advisable for most smooth vinyl as the material around the original tear will pull apart causing an even bigger hole. So, what is the best way to patch the tear?
1) Keep the bounce house inflated so the damaged area is smooth. Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alchohol. Let dry.
2) You will need a patch of smooth vinyl material, preferrably the same material weight and color as your inflatable. If you purchased your inflatable from us, you will have received a patch kit with appropriate colored vinyls. If you ordered from a company that did not include this, contact the manufacturer.
3) Cut the patch a little bigger than the tear with rounded edges. Apply a thin later of the provided vinyl repair glue (included in the patch kit) to the area around the tear and apply the same adhesive to the patch, covering all the edges.
4) Apply the patch and compress onto the affected area, smooth it down, and let it dry for 2 hours before using or deflating the inflatable.
How do I roll an inflatable?
You've successfully used your inflatable, but now it's time to roll it back up. What's the best way to roll up your inflatable? While everyone has their own slightly different method, we present here the standard method of rolling an inflatable.
1) Deflate the inflatable, and make sure all deflation zippers are open to allow air to escape.
2) Begin by folding the inflatable into even thirds or quarters (the final width should be as wide as your storage bag).
3) Once you have the inflatable folded into a manageable thirds or quarters, begin rolling the inflatable towards the open deflation zipper.
4) As you roll the inflatable, continue to depress the air out in front of the roll to assure a tight, even roll.
5) Secure the rolled inflatable in its protective vinyl storage bag.